Monday 22 September 2008

work work workety work

had the area manager visiting alllll day today - found out the details of the shop relay we have to do - its going to involve an over nighter so I get monday and tuesday off but with the downside of working all night on monday :( then the sunday kid wanted holiday on the week that says NO HOLIDAY ALLOWED all over the calendar, but I;ve used it to my advantage - i'm doing her sunday and then she has to work saturday the following weekend - the weekend I wanted off but couldn;t have because of the no holiday rule!! who says beng the boss is all bad!

I've started looking for my little black dress for the posh frock do that we are going to on valentines night, I;m hoping to be at goal weight by then - and depending on what my bones look like once all the fat has gone I'd like to be a size 12 to 14 - that may be wishful thinking but what ever weight and size I shalln;t be the blob i was anymore :D

1 comment:

laoi gaul~williams said...

do you what..when i look at photos of myself at size 12 i look so thin...too thin! i think we have reached an age where nice curves are back ;)