Thursday 25 September 2008

What a lovely day!

I had a fantastic day on tuesday....
I didn;t do much all day but had to take Daniel to ice hockey training - I needed to buy some brown shoes - needed you understand not just wanted ;) well we went to debenhams in the big shopping centre by the ice rink and I found just the little brown dollies I was looking for, I opaid and as we were leaving a lady asked if I had a moment - we had so I said yes!! She was a really nice lady who wanted to give me a makeover! Ive never ever ever been asked even if Id like a squirt of scent by one of the snooty noses stick up ther as*se bints on the make up counter - but this lady was totally differant, a bit chubby and a natural red head - pale skin and lovely green eyes - well to cut a long story short I went in looking like a bag lady and came out a yummy mummy! and of course I got suckered for the "deal" they had - just look at all these products for 40 quid but i really did need to replace foundation and powder at the body shop and that would have been nearly 30 quid so it wasn;t soooo bad - honestly mr bank manager!!

1 comment:

laoi gaul~williams said...

hello yummy mummy~did you take a photo? :)