Tuesday 17 February 2009

Just back from the icerink...

.. oh boy are our little uns doing good! the league tables are looking good, we've beaten the giant killers once already this season and only have the return matches to paly - if we've done it once we can do it again.... Sheffield this saturday - face off at 315 at Telford... we hammered them at Ice Sheffield - their first loss of the season so we should be on to a winner (everything crossed) If we win all 6 matches we will win the league and then won't have to meet the mighty Bracknell until the Final of the Nationals, unlike last year when we had them in the semis and we lost - placing us 3rd... we really really could do it this year - how excited am I - mmmm very very mommy excited (infact if we win on saturday I think I might wet me knickers cos I shall be that excited!!)

http://www.eiha.co.uk/junioru12league.html

1 comment:

laoi gaul~williams said...

oh dont forget to stash some spares in your bag just in case ;)