Saturday 11 October 2008

tomorrow's another day but I shall still be at an icerink!!

day off tomorrow - but another rink in another town somewhere between here and there!

Sometimes i yearn for a day off to spend on my own, shopping (charity maisons of course ;) ) or knitting - i want to make my beautiful jumper that i bought the yarn for in whitby 5 years ago but was always too fat for the pattern!

tomorrow we shall be following Telford Venom under 12's to Kingston upon Hull where i shall shout and scream and hopefully see my little man score his first league goal (if he doesn;t ive told him he;s at training in his slippers!!)
I have another day off on tuesday but I shall be recovering from a managers meeting on monday in birmingham and then the monthly ice hockey club committee meeting on the evening - thats going to be a very quick dash down the M54 (yes me driving on the motorway wehey!) and I shall also be completing the hockey club newsletter and merchandise orders

I'm off on friday too - i booked a lieu day so i can go into dans school and help out in the bag making workshop they are having - I'm actually going to do mummy stuff - the first time ever i have had the nerve and guts to go and help out without thinking that a bunch of kids are going to think I'm someones fat mommy

lifes looking quite good :)

1 comment:

laoi gaul~williams said...

oh lovely you are not fat, must'nt say that!
you are...curvatious! rubinesque! cuddly!